- Discover amazing views and mountain landscapes.
- Visit an ancient native's settlement at Uspallata.
- Be accompanied by first class guides.
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|May 26||10+ seats left|
- See the majestic snow-capped peaks of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Travel through one of the best trekking routes in the world.
- Enjoy an acclimatization hike to Laguna Churup.
- See gorgeous views of the Cordillera Blanca.
- Enjoy trekking on the Santa Cruz trail.
- Climb Mt.
Combine 4 days of trekking the famous Santa Cruz Llanganuco circuit with Mt. Pisco climb ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Huaraz/Huaraz
- Operator Unu Raymi Expeditions
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Trek to Plaza de Mulas Camp, the second largest base camp in the world.
- Enjoy an impressive view of Mt.
- See the western wall of Mt.
- Hike through the diverse and scenic landscapes of Sierra Nevada del Cocuy.
- Trek to the crystalline Laguna Grande, the largest of El Cocuy's glacial lakes.
- See some of the largest mountains in the Colombian Andes.
- Climb Cotopaxi, one of the highest active volcanoes in the world.
- Acclimatize by climbing three smaller volcanoes: Pasochoa, Corazon and Illiniza Norte.
- Constant assistance from professional climbing guides throughout the trip.
- Summit Chimborazo (6,310 m), the highest peak in Ecuador.
- Summit Cotopaxi (5,897 m), the world's highest active volcano.
- Get unparalleled views of Ecuador's Avenue of Volcanoes.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results