- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- In the last decade, Peru has undergone a culinary renaissance, so this is one of our hottest food destinations.
- Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene.
From US$ 2,070 US$ 1,863 9 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 23||10+ seats left|
- Learn Brazilian cuisine during a 4 hour cooking class
- Joyful and intimate experience
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food
- Explore boho Lima through its bars
- Sample pisco cocktails
- Discover popular restaurants and markets close to Lake Titicaca
- Visit a local Chocolate Factory to taste sinful chocolate flavors
- Check out mind-blowing sunset views of La Paz
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!
- Discover the history of Argentine wine
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions with Argentinian tapas
- Taste a bitter liqueur (fernet) which is very popular with the young generation
- Explore the fascinating sights of La Paz with a local guide
- Discover San Pedro Prison's unique history
- Learn more about Bolivian legends and voodoo at the Witches Market
- Food tasting.
- Local guide.
- Share with locals.
- Dive into the Argentinian cuisine
- Discover the best food joints of Recoleta
- Indulge in the top Argentinian dishes
- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views
- Taste some local flavors in a fusion restaurant during your lunch stop.
- Learn about Bogota's history and culture.
- Drink some local craft beer.
- Explore Valdivia’s colourful fish and food market as you chat with local stallholders and taste delicious seasonal produce.
- Enjoy a chocolate tasting in a city that is well known for the high quality of its sweet cacao treats.
- Admire (and taste!) the beautiful botanical gardens with a stroll and a traditional “firewater” drink.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results