- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- In the last decade, Peru has undergone a culinary renaissance, so this is one of our hottest food destinations.
- Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene.
- Peruse the stalls of the Surquillo market
- Take a walking tour of bustling Barranco
- Visit a pisco bodega
- Visit Coffee Plantation including tasting and pairing with professional baristas.
- Indulge in the art of chocolate making.
- Relax in a cloud forest lodge in Mindo.
From US$ 1,435 8 days View Tour
|Mar 25||1 person booked|
- Take a bite out of hot Chile – discover cool local bars and typical tipples, then pick up a few salsa steps on an adventure through Santiago’s nightlife
- Snack along the Santiago streets, through historic buildings, markets and colourful Bellavista, then sip mole con huesillo overlooking the city from San Cristobal Hill
- Head out into the stunning Chilean countryside to rustle up some South American specialties – cook with a local family in their home with a view of the mountains
- Explore Valdivia’s colourful fish and food market as you chat with local stallholders and taste delicious seasonal produce.
- Enjoy a chocolate tasting in a city that is well known for the high quality of its sweet cacao treats.
- Admire (and taste!) the beautiful botanical gardens with a stroll and a traditional “firewater” drink.
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food
- Explore boho Lima through its bars
- Sample pisco cocktails
- Learn Brazilian cuisine during a 4 hour cooking class
- Joyful and intimate experience
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!
- Discover popular restaurants and markets close to Lake Titicaca
- Visit a local Chocolate Factory to taste sinful chocolate flavors
- Check out mind-blowing sunset views of La Paz
- Discover the history of Argentine wine
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions with Argentinian tapas
- Taste a bitter liqueur (fernet) which is very popular with the young generation
- Explore the fascinating sights of La Paz with a local guide
- Discover San Pedro Prison's unique history
- Learn more about Bolivian legends and voodoo at the Witches Market
- Dive into the Argentinian cuisine
- Discover the best food joints of Recoleta
- Indulge in the top Argentinian dishes
- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results