- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb in three areas with different rock types and environments
- Do sport climbing, bouldering and traditional, multipitch climbing
- See the beautiful mountain environs of Colombia's highaltitude capital city
The mountains and valleys around Bogota have the highest concentration of climbing areas in the country. This climbing trip takes you to three of the best destinations and lets you experience the full spectrum of Colombian rock climbing: from climbing 8-foot-tall boulders to conquering 400-foot-long traditional routes.
Start this trip by driving to Macheta, whose beige sandstone walls attract rock climbers from all over the world. Enjoy bouldering in Sutatausa next. Head for Suesca, the birthplace of climbing in Colombia, on the final day of the trip and enjoy traditional, multi-pitch climbing on its bullet-hard sandstone wall. We will drive you back to your hotel in Bogota at the end of the trip.
Day 1: Sport climbing in Macheta
Day 2: Bouldering in Sutatausa
Day 3: Multi-pitch traditional climbing in Suesca
- Private transportation (pickup from and drop off to Bogota) throughout the duration of the trip
- Accommodation as per the itinerary, including tents and inflatable sleeping pads on the first night
- All meals and snacks from lunch of Day 1 to lunch of Day 3
- Harness, rope, helmet, crash pads, climbing hardware
- Expert guides
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- Sleeping bag
- Climbing shoes and chalk bag
- Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis trip is suitable for beginners but you will need your own rock climbing shoes and chalk bag. This adventure is done at high altitude. We recommend acclimatizing in Bogota for at least one full day prior to going on this trip.