South America Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
342 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 2149 Reviews
- Set foot on Antarctica — the world's least-visited continent..
- Watch majestic albatross soar by the ship while crossing the Drake Passage..
- Opt to brave the chill of a polar plunge..
SavingUS$ 350From US$ 6,649 11 days View Tour
|Nov 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 12||Only 2 seats left|
- Explore the Sacred Valley..
- Marvel at the views from the train to Machu Picchu..
- Witness traditional life on Lake Titicaca..
SavingUS$ 960From US$ 3,999 US$ 3,039 21 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 7 seats left|
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 255From US$ 1,325 US$ 1,126 7 days View Tour
|Jun 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 7||Only 7 seats left|
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres.
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers.
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Spend six full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands..
- Conquer the notorious Drake Passage..
- Learn from polar experts about the wonders of the Antarctic region..
SavingUS$ 400From US$ 7,599 13 days View Tour
|Nov 11||10+ seats left|
|Dec 1||Only 2 seats left|
- The giant desert inscriptions of the Nazca Lines are one of Peru's great unsolved mysteries.
- Wake early and observe Andean condors taking to the sky during their morning routine as the sun rises in the spectacular Colca Canyon.
- Cusco is a great city to explore by foot.
SaveUS$ 141From US$ 2,820 21 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore Patagonia and Cape Horn.
- Sail through fjords at the end of the world.
- Visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls..
- Get up close and personal with the falls on an optional boat ride.
SavingUS$ 35From US$ 664 4 days View Tour
|May 30||10+ seats left|
|May 31||10+ seats left|
- Mingle with Amazon locals during a homestay..
- Get active in Baños..
- Explore towering volcanoes and colonial cities..
SavingUS$ 336From US$ 1,399 US$ 1,063 15 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 6 seats left|
- Meet hardy locals and see unique wildlife in the Falkland Islands..
- Explore abandoned whaling stations and visit Shackleton’s grave..
- Walk quietly amongst king penguins and watch them surf onto the beach..
SavingUS$ 615From US$ 11,684 22 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 9 seats left|
- Stare in awe at Iguassu Falls..
- Search for wildlife in the Brazilian Pantanal..
- Spend three days exploring the Uyuni Salt Flats by 4x4..
SavingUS$ 1,440From US$ 5,999 US$ 4,559 39 days View Tour
|Jul 12||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 16||10+ seats left|
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises.
SaveUS$ 106From US$ 2,110 8 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore the Atacama Desert.
- Visit Santiago de Chile.
- Experience Torres del Paine National Park.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results