Looking for available travel experts
South America Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
47 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 2097 Reviews
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- Soak up the cultures and colors of Buenos Aires.
- Sail through the fjords at the end of the world up to Cape Horn on the Expedition Cruise.
- Entice your palate with delectable Argentine cuisine and fine wine.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- All entrance fees included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Explore boutique wineries and sample the wines of the region.
- Indulge in gourmet food.
- Stay in a cozy private lodge in the mountains.
Highlights15% off Today
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product.
- Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries.
SaveUS$ 498From US$ 2,585 US$ 2,197 10 days View Tour
|Mar 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Taste 4 carefully selected wines in the Casablanca Valley.
- Explore the bohemian streets of Valparaiso.
- Take a walking tour of a vineyard, learn how organic grapes are harvested.
- Explore the vineyards of Valparaiso.
- Visit Mendoza, the capital of Malbec.
- Participate in a cooking class in Buenos Aires.
- Be overwhelmed by the magnificence of Iguazu Falls and Visit amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Experience the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
- Travel to Ushuaia, the 'End of the World'.
- Andes mountains.
- Gourmet Restaurant.
Would you like to get to know the Andes, breathe the fresh air, walk in ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Providencia/Providencia View Map
- Operator Chile Off Track
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Boutique family owned winery.
- Amazing Wine.
- Oldest Winery Chile.
- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes.
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors.
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views.
- See salt flats & the Humahuaca Canyon.
- Taste some of the finest wines in Mendoza.
- Tour Buenos Aires and enjoy a tango show.
- Visit 3 bars and a salsa club as you discover the top nightlife destinations in Santiago.
- Try out local drinks such as piscola and terremoto.
- Dive into your favorite local snacks such as sopaipillas with pebre.
- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world.
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys.
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso.
- See the best of Santiago & end the day with wine tour and tasting.
- Professional and local guide taking you to see the best of Santiago.
- Tour the magnificent and beautifully landscaped grounds of Concha y Toro Winery.
- Taste the famous Concha y Toro Wine.
- Visit ancient wine cellars including “Casillero del Diablo”.
- Dive into the Argentinian cuisine.
- Discover the best food joints of Recoleta.
- Indulge in the top Argentinian dishes.
- Discover this beautiful town located in the heart of the Calchaquies Valley.
- Tour a local winery and enjoy a wine tasting.
- Be accompanied by professional bilingual guides.
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food.
- Explore boho Lima through its bars.
- Sample pisco cocktails.
- Discover the history of Argentine wine.
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions with Argentinian tapas.
- Taste a bitter liqueur (fernet) which is very popular with the young generation.
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture.
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales.
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!.
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food.
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche.
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail.
- Discover popular restaurants and markets close to Lake Titicaca.
- Visit a local Chocolate Factory to taste sinful chocolate flavors.
- Check out mind-blowing sunset views of La Paz.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results