Looking for available travel experts
- Ride remote and rugged mountain biking trails .
- Immerse yourself in vast mountain scenery .
- Stay in traditional Moroccan Riads.
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience.
SavingUS$ 84From US$ 1,606 14 days View Tour
|Mar 10||10+ seats left|
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
- Ride undiscovered mountain passes .
- Perfect climate for Spring and Autumn cycling.
- An exciting change from the Alps or Pyrenees.
|Feb 16||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 23||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 82From US$ 1,558 8 days View Tour
|Mar 10||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 5 seats left|
- Draa Valley - Cycle through one of the most picturesque valleys in Morocco.
- Erg Chebbi - Ride camels through impressive Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert wilderness.
- Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass - Enjoy a thrilling descent from this stunning mountain pass in the High Atlas.
SavingUS$ 49From US$ 941 8 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 22||Only 6 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results