- Ride remote and rugged mountain biking trails .
- Immerse yourself in vast mountain scenery .
- Stay in traditional Moroccan Riads.
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience.
SaveUS$ 406From US$ 1,690 US$ 1,352 14 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 9 seats left|
|May 19||Only 2 seats left|
SavingUS$ 82From US$ 1,558 8 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 3 seats left|
- Cycle through scenic Berber villages.
- Stroll through the gardens, mosques, palaces and souqs of Marrakesh.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou.
SavingUS$ 80From US$ 1,510 8 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 10 seats left|
- Draa Valley - Cycle through one of the most picturesque valleys in Morocco.
- Erg Chebbi - Ride camels through impressive Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert wilderness.
- Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass - Enjoy a thrilling descent from this stunning mountain pass in the High Atlas.
SavingUS$ 145From US$ 1,070 US$ 925 8 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results