Looking for available travel experts
- Climb in the stunning Todra, a gorge with walls over 300 metres high and around 150 routes.
- Experience the Tizi N'Tichka, the highest mountain pass across the Atlas Mountain Range.
- Mix with the locals and enjoy family-style dinners using local products.
- Trek across Sahara Desert, accompanied by local nomads and camels.
- Experience the best of Moroccan dunes and deserts wild camping under the blue Sahara sky.
- Watch a sunset that will take your breath away from a top Morocco’s highest sand dune.
- Trek for two days through the High Atlas Mountain Range and the beautiful Toubkal N.
- Rock climbing experience in the stunning 300m walls of Todra gorge.
- Explore the Sahara desert by camel accompanied by local nomads.
- Experience similarities and contrasts of two sibling countries bond by the past.
- Explore the beautiful Doñana National Park and spot some local fauna.
- Hang out in Tarifa, a surfer’s heaven and home to “the big dune”.
- Visit to the Karaouine Mosque.
- Explore the Souks of the Old Medina of Fez.
- See the Bouanania & the Attarine Medersas.
- Abseil 100m down impressive falls and canyons in the Ouzoud area.
- Visit Bin El Ouidane, one of the largest lakes in the Middle-Atlas.
- Enjoy the Aguelmane Azigza National Park, its lakes and high-altitude landscapes.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results