- Pre-2005, you wouldn't have been able to spend a night in holy Moulay Idriss if you weren't a Muslim.
- It's easy to get lost in a labyrinth (think less David Bowie film, more medieval maze), especially when there are enticing distractions at every turn.
- Don't get in a hoof when you're offered a camel burger in Meknes.
- Stroll around the remote Fint oasis and share the life of a local Berber family.
- Explore the Sahara desert by camel accompanied by nomads.
- Experience a night sleeping under the stars in the middle of the dunes of M'Hamid desert.
- Climb in the stunning Todra, a gorge with walls over 300 metres high and around 150 routes
- Experience the Tizi N'Tichka, the highest mountain pass across the Atlas Mountain Range
- Mix with the locals and enjoy family-style dinners using local products
- Journey across the dramatic High Atlas mountain range, enjoying breathtaking views
- Spend a night at Todra Gorge, an immense display of natural rock architecture
- Go on a horse-riding adventure, learning the ancient art of horseback trekking
- Surf at the stunning Legzira Beach and watch the water crash through the rocky arches
- Visit Agadir, a major fishing port and “surf city” with a 10km long stretch of sand
- Enjoy adventure activities like paragliding, sandboarding, and quad biking
- Trek for two days through the High Atlas Mountain Range and the beautiful Toubkal N. Park
- Rock climbing experience in the stunning 300m walls of Todra gorge
- Explore the Sahara desert by camel accompanied by local nomads
From US$ 1,124 10 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results