- Travel across Erg Chebbi and Erg Chigaga, the largest sand dunes in Morocco, on camelback for a relaxed experience, or up the ante with a quad bike. Once you reach the top of these 200-foot-tall dunes, you can sandboard down again.
- Scaling the heights of Mount Toubkal is a feat to be proud of, especially if you undertake one of the Winter treks on your Morocco adventure tour.
- Surf the waves on Morocco’s Atlantic coastline at Essaouira and enjoy a whole host of other water sports on offer. Or, get into the saddle for a horseback ride along the beach.
- Try abseiling and rock climbing at Dadés Gorge or the Todra Gorge to enjoy these natural wonders up close.
See the majesty of the Sahara desert from above on a hot air balloon tour, or take to the skies above Marrakech for a unique look at this majestic city.
- Although most safety equipment will be provided on your adventure tour in Morocco, remember that some of these activities can be intense. As a result, you might not want to wear and ruin your best clothes on big activity days.
- Remember to apply sunscreen regularly and generously as the majority of your Morocco adventure tour will take place in the great outdoors and in the desert where there is not much shade.
- Your Morocco adventure tour may involve an overnight stay in the middle of the Sahara Desert. As temperatures at night here can drop massively, bring some warm clothes with you.