Morocco Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
6 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 247 Reviews
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
SaveUS$ 239From US$ 1,650 US$ 1,485 12 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 7 seats left|
- Recline on Moroccan Kilims in the shadow of the ancient ruins of Volubilis and picnic on local ingredients, much like the Romans once did.
- Fes’ medina is a gift for the senses, with taste the main beneficiary.
- Discover desert flavours on an overnight stay in the Sahara.
SaveUS$ 114From US$ 2,285 12 days View Tour
|Sep 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 10||Only 3 seats left|
- The Art Walk in Madrid is every art lover's dream.
- Wander around Salamanca's Plaza Mayor at night, lit up to reveal its intricate architecture.
- Sample the culinary delights and contrasts of Spain, Portugal and Morocco - three countries that are celebrated around the world for their cuisine.
SaveUS$ 538From US$ 3,710 US$ 3,339 24 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 6||Only 5 seats left|
- Learn to make a deliciously authentic Moroccan tajine with your local guide.
- Go on a journey through the souks of Marrakech, the traditional Moroccan markets.
- Learn the tongue-twisting Arabic words for key ingredients so you can shop like a local.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 56 4 hours View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|May 26||10+ seats left|
- Savour a traditional dinner made by a local Marrakech family .
- Navigate through the narrow alleyways of the mellah, the city’s former Jewish quarter.
- Learn about and experience Moroccan hospitality .
- Visit the newly opened Le Jardin Secret to reveal the architectural nuances of a typical Moroccan riad and admire the tranquil gardens that were inspired by a Koranic verse.
- Discover the astonishing architecture that had been hidden for years behind the walls of the Douiria Museum.
- Savor a refreshing mint tea in a funky boutique cafe with just a hint of irony-infused kitsch.
Marrakech, Morocco’s “Jewel of the South,” does not just rely on its ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Marrakech/Marrakech
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 69 4 hours View Tour
|May 27||10+ seats left|
|May 28||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results