Looking for available travel experts
- Fly over Luxor in a classic hot air ballon.
- The biggest open-air museum in the world.
- Witness 5,000 years of Egyptian history in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities.
- Visit the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions.
- Explore the magnificent temple complex of Karnak.
- See the pyramid of Giza along with the Sphinx.
- Travel to the Library of Alexandria, the most important library of the ancient world.
- Travel to Luxor, explore the Valley of the Kings & Luxor Temple.
Join us on this 8-day, guided tour to see some of the major ancient landmarks ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cairo/Cairo
- Operator Ramasside Tours Egypt
- Tour Type Private Tour
- See the Great Pyramid of Giza as well as the Sphinx.
- Explore the Valley of the Kings, located near Luxor on the Nile's West Bank.
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and explore the treasures of pharaohs.
- See pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza.
- Explore both the East & West banks of Luxor.
- Spend 3 nights in a cruise.
- Discover the Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
- Travel to the Valley of the Kings.
- Cruise on the River Nile.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results