- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza
- Explore both the East & West banks of Luxor
- Spend 3 nights in a cruise. Sail on the River Nile
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, see its collection
See the high dam of Aswan as well as the beautiful temple on Philae before embarking on an ultimate, luxury cruise on the River Nile. Head for Luxor. Visit the temple dedicated to Horus in Edfu en route and see the Mortuary of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt. Explore both the East and West banks of Luxor, including the Valley of the Kings, home to tombs of dead pharaohs, and the monumental temple complex of Karnak.
Your next destination is Alexandria, the city built by Alexander the Great. See the famous Library of Alexandria as well as the ruins of the Lighthouse, one of the wonders of the ancient world. Explore Alexandria's Old Town and see some of the major landmarks. Travel next to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of ancient Egypt. Your tour comes to an end in Cairo. We will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight.
With accommodation in 6 star hotels and air-conditioned vehicles for transfer service, this trip will allow you to enjoy the beauty and magnificence of ancient Egypt in ultimate comfort and luxury. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
All the guides were knowledgable and very attentive and fun to be with. It was a very relaxed time.”
To make your tours fun and engaging, choose Mohammed of Ramasside for your tours but
It good also to take note that during your tour of giza pyramids, be clear to what your after as i ended up with a 2min camel ride over short distance with a child handler who seemed more interested in tips then properly guiding the camel and at times even hitting the camel. Mohammed was very good in providing another day for the pyramids complimentary. Do note while your guided at pyramids your ok, but as soon your alone, your harassed consistently by locals offering there services who try to guilt you into accepting there offer. IT'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TOUR AND COMPANY!!!”
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza & Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan (flight)
Day 4: Aswan tour and Nile River cruise
Day 5: Nile River cruise
Day 6: Nile cruise (Luxor)
Day 7: Nile River cruise & Luxor - Cairo (flight)
Day 8: Cairo - Alexandria
Day 9: Alexandria-Cairo
Day 10: Cairo departure
- 4 nights' accommodation in Cairo, 1 night in Alexandria and 1 night in Aswan, all in luxury, 6 star hotels. 3 nights in a luxury cruise
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop off as per the itinerary. Domestic flights: Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo. Road transfers: Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo
- Meals: breakfasts at hotels in Cairo, Alexandria and Aswan. Full board meals in cruise
- International flights
- Egypt visa charge
- Meals and drinks except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 119+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.