- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Great Pyramid of Giza as well as the Sphinx
- Explore the Valley of the Kings, located near Luxor on the Nile's West Bank
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and explore the treasures of pharaohs
- Cruise on the River Nile
Start your trip with a visit to Giza. See the stone monuments that were erected more than 4,000 years ago along with the Sphinx, the mythical beast with the body of a lion and the head of a man. Head for the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and see their rare collection of items that date back by as much as 5,000 years.
Travel to Aswan next and visit the Aswan High Dam as well as the beautiful temple in Philae that is devoted to goddesses Isis and Hathor. Board a cruise from Aswan and sail down the river to Luxor. Go out on an incredible excursion of this ancient city and visit some of its most important places, like the Valley of the Kings. See the magnificence and grandeur of ancient Egyptian architecture, including the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, built by Queen Hatshepsut who ruled over Egypt for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty.
Fly to Cairo from Luxor at the end of the trip. We will drive you to the airport as per your departure flight schedule.
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
Day 2: Great Pyramid of Giza & Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan (flight) & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Nile River cruise
Day 5: Nile River cruise
Day 6: Luxor - Cairo (flight)
Day 7: Final Departure
- 3 nights' hotel accommodation in Cairo and 3 nights in a cruise
- Meals: bed and breakfast during your stay in Cairo, full board meals aboard the Nile River cruise
- All transfers, including pickup and drop off as well as domestic flight tickets from Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo
- An expert Egyptologist guide
- Visits to destinations mentioned on the itinerary, including entrance fees
- All taxes & service charges
- International airfare
- Egypt visa charges
- All alcoholic drinks. Meals and drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.