Looking for available travel experts
- Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the tombs of iconic pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Discover the temple at Edfu – one of the best-kept temples of Egypt – and uncover the story of the falcon god Horus with your guide.
- Experience classical Egypt from the waters of the Nile, and soak up the sights and sounds of the river from the comfort of a cruise boat.
SavingUS$ 31From US$ 577 5 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 29||Only 6 seats left|
- Cairo - marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum.
- Luxor West Bank - discover exquisite tombs in the Valley of the Kings, the towering Colossi of Memnon and the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Luxor - roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night.
- Cairo - Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
- Islamic Citadel & Khan el-Khalili bazaar.
- Egyptian Museum & King Tut's 9kg solid Golden Mask.
SavingUS$ 326From US$ 1,695 US$ 1,369 8 days View Tour
|Dec 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Immerse yourself in life on the Nile at the ideal pace, enriching your experience of these ancient cultures and histories through the expert guidance of a trained Egyptologist.
- Sailing by dahabiya is a more intimate experience, with visits to sites and islands others don’t see – such as El Kab, the ancient city of Nekheb.
- Stay in Luxor’s opulent Winter Place, an outstanding hotel built in 1886 by British explorers to host royal families from Europe and the East.
Immerse yourself in the spirit of 1920s exploration on this seven-day River Nile journey. Egypt ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Luxor/Aswan View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 296From US$ 2,040 US$ 1,744 7 days View Tour
|Nov 10||Only 7 seats left|
- Petra - explore this spectacular UNESCO-listed Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Wadi Rum - explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars.
- Dead Sea - bob around like a cork in the famously buoyant, mineral-rich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud.
SavingUS$ 105From US$ 1,990 14 days View Tour
|Nov 18||10+ seats left|
|Dec 9||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results