- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See all the highlights of Cairo
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
- Roam around the great, ancient Karnak & Luxor temples
On this guided tour check off the top destinations of Cairo, the capital of modern Egypt. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum and the sights of old, Islamic Cairo and its Khan Al Khalili bazaar.
Then fly to Luxor and be awed by the wonders of ancient Egypt. Explore the vast complexes of the Valley of the Kings and the Karnak & Luxor temples and experience the richness and complexity of the ancient world.
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
Day 2: Discover the Pyramids of Giza & Cairo highlights
Day 3: Explore Valley of the Kings & more in Luxor
Day 4: Luxor east bank, Karnk & Luxor temples
Day 5: Fly back home
- Domestic flights from Cairo-Luxor-Cairo
- 4 breakfasts and 3 lunches as per the itinerary
- All pickup & drop-off services
- Professional, English-speaking Egyptologist as your guide
- All applicable taxes
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities listed in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.