- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the top attractions of Luxor
- Visit Luxor Museum, learn more about the history of this heritage site
- Take a trip to the Valley of the Kings
The first two days of the itinerary involves seeing the most popular sights in Luxor, including the temple complex of Karnak, Valley of the Kings and the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. Also included is a visit to the Luxor Museum, home to a rich collection of artwork dedicated to pharaohs.
However, this tour brings you face to face with not so well-known but equally impressive sights in the city, like the temples of Hathor and Abydos. While Hathor has inscriptions referring to the famous Egyptian Queen Cleopatra and her son Ceasrion, Abydos is considered to be older than pyramids by some scholars.
Please note that accommodation is not included in he tour price. We can help you book rooms at an additional cost or you can book them yourself. For more details about the tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Our drivers were very professional. They always on time and waiting with car door opened and bottled water available. Our tour guide Muhammed was professional, highly informed, polite and funny. He gave us a brief every morning on what we would be seeing and made sure he answered any questions we had. Not only did we learn about the history of ancient Egypt and the Pyramids and ancient Pharaohs but he also told us about the people, food, and culture of modern day Egypt.
Our next five days were spent on a Nile Cruise with Abu Elmaged (Muhmmed) as our tour guide. We visited Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel. The Valley of the Kings was one of the high lights for me. To be able to see tombs over 4,000 years old was amazing. Ash was also very professional and highly informed. He would explain what we were seeing and how to read the cartouches.
We spent our last day back in Cairo with Muhammed. We had planned to go to Alexandria, but the weather was so foggy the roads were closed. Muhammed quickly proposed a plan B. We spent the day seeing more of Islamic Cairo including some palaces and Mosques and back street, it was really an amazing idea. When our tour was over, I felt like we were leaving friends in Egypt.
I would highly recommend Look at Egypt Tours and our two guides two ( Muhammed) thank you for unforgettable experience.”
Thank you so much for sharing your views and experience with Look at Egypt Tours. We are so pleased to see how happy you are with your trip. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community of whom thinking about travelling soon.
Thank you again!
Look at Egypt Tours Team.”
Day 1: Luxor Museum & Karnak Temple complex
Day 2: Valley of the Kings & Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
Day 3: Hathor Temple & Abydos Temple Sightseeing from Luxor Da
- Meals: 3 lunch in local restaurants
- Pickup and drop-off from and to your hotel in Luxor. All transport in a private vehicle
- An experienced, qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes
- Accommodation is not included in the tour price
- International or domestic flights
- Egypt visa
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation is not included in the tour price. Travellers will have to book rooms by themselves. We can help them with it at an additional cost. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.