- See the pyramid of Giza along with the Sphinx
- Travel to the Library of Alexandria, the most important library of the ancient world
- Travel to Luxor, explore the Valley of the Kings & Luxor Temple
- Learn more about Egypt's history in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Board a Nile River cruise from Aswan and sail to Edfu and Luxor. Visit some of the most important destinations in both these places, including the Temple of Horus, Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Travel to the Necropolis of Thebes before heading for the Valley of the Kings.
Fly back to Cairo and head for Alexandria. See the Library of Alexandria, the most important library in the ancient world as well as the Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Travel back to Cairo on the second last day of the trip. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Giza pyramids & Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Day 3: Cairo – Aswan (Nile River cruise) - Edfu
Day 4: Edfu – Luxor
Day 5: Nile cruise (Luxor)
Day 6: Luxor - Cairo (flight)
Day 7: Cairo - Alexandria
Day 8: Cairo departure
- 4 nights' hotel accommodation in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis. 3 nights in a cruise (Aswan & Luxor) on full board (sightseeing options included)
- All transfers in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan. Domestic airfare: Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo
- Expert tour guides
- All visits mentioned on the itinerary including entrance fees
- Pickup and drop off
- Entry visa fee
- International flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Meals other than those mentioned. Drinks during meals
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.