- Short but splendid trek from Kathmandu to Annapurna Base Camp and Back
- Great trekking trail and fantastic panoramic mountain views atop ABC at +4100 meter
Annapurna Base camp combines some of the most spectacular mountain scenery with a fascinating insight into the modern hill life of Nepal. This unique trek along local trails offers great varieties of flora and fauna. You will appreciate the blooming rhododendron on your way, villages and terraced farmland; you will experience unparalleled mountain scenery, and be surrounded by enormous glaciers in one of the world’s most fascinating trekking regions. Lastly, you will gain a unique insight into Nepalese life and its culture as we overnight in beautiful hillside villages.
The trek to Annapurna Base Camp begins after a short drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. We will walk through Ghandruk, Sinuwa, Deurali and finally reach the base camp of Annapurna, and thereafter and return through the valley to Pokhara.
Annapurna base camp is located in the lap of Annapurna South which has a perfect Majestic view of the Annapurna region and Mt. Fishtail - a mountain renowned for its beauty. The trail revert down to the valley at Jhinu hot spring where you have the opportunity for a hot and well-earned bath. From Nayapul we will take a short drive to Pokhara which will be the last ending station of this trek, before we go back to Kathmandu, where it all began.
Although Annapurna Base Camp leads you into the heart of the mighty Himalaya, the trekking itself presents no major difficulties and can be undertaken by enthusiastic people who are used to walking.
Day 02: Trek from Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2,360m/7,742ft) 5-6 hour
Day 03: Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali (3,230m/10,597ft) 6 hour
Day 04: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,549ft) 5 hours
Day 05: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,340m/7,677ft) 6 hour
Day 06: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Hot Spring (1,780m/5,839ft) 5 hours
Day 07: Trek from Jhinu Hot Spring to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara (820m/2,690ft) 7 hours
Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) 6-7 hour
- All necessary trekking permits
- Tea/Coffe (served in a cup)
- Seasonal fresh fruits after dinner
- Gov. licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jacket,Duffel bag and sleeping bag
- Trekking Map
- Three meals during the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Accommodation on a trek (Lodge/Guest House)
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- Your personal expenses, eg. Mineral water, Beer, Coke and entire beverage etc
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation
- Tips for guides and porters
Written notification of your cancellation is required to cancel your trip. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by the company.
In case of cancellation of the trip, any amount already charged by the company is non-refundable. However, the same amount is reusable within one year from the booking date. If the cancellation notice is received 1 month prior to the trip departure date, 100% of the total charged amount are reusable. Similarly, 80% of the total charged amount are reusable, if the cancellation notice is received 15 days prior to the trip departure date and 50% is reusable in case of 7 days prior notice.
No refunds will be made if the customer voluntarily leaves the trip for any reason, after the trip departure day. Refunds will be at the discretion of Adventure Mountain Explore Treks, if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. However, these conditions are subject to change. The company reserves all rights to cancel any trip booked by you, before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
The company holds all rights to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure, if under unavoidable circumstances like natural disaster, canceled flights, strike, industrial action, wars, riots, quarantine, government intervention, weather and health condition or any other untoward occurrences. In such a situation, the booking deposit, that is, 20% of the total amount still remains non-refundable, but reusable for the immediately following season of the same year or the alternative trip of the same value (as requested by you). However, the remaining trip cost, that is 80% of the total trip cost, if already paid to the company will be refunded but there will be less 13% Gov tax.