- Crossing Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongmala Pass(5535m)
- Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Gokyo Lake, Climbing to Gokyo Ri
- Experience the real life of Sherpas. Visiting Tengboche Monastery,
- Flora and fauna inside Sagarmatha National Park
During Everest High Three Passes Trekking you will be crossing the following 3 passes: Renjo-la (5340mt), Cho-la (5420mt) and Kongma-la (5210mt). Of these 3 passes all presents a very challenging day while Kongma La is probably the hardest pass to cross (but rest assured, it will be safe).
During this 3 passes trek you will also hike up to three famous viewpoints, namely Gokyo-ri (5360mt), Kalapattar (5560mt) and Chhukung-ri (5560mt).
Another highlight of this tour is the walk to Everest Base Camp at 5380mt from where you also have a great chance to explore the long Khumbu Glacier, where mountaineers are camping, waiting for the right conditions to make their summit attempt for Mount Everest.
The most challenging Aphulapcha pass 5845m will also be attempted, if we deem ourselves fit for it. Again, every thing we do will be done in safe manners, including acclimatising slowly as we ascend in altitude.
Sherpa culture, bio-diversity of flora and fauna including mountain chicken, Danfe, Himalayan monal, rhododendron flowers, blue sheep, musk deer, medicinal plants, beautiful lakes and rivers are other highlights of this tour.
The Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek, is secluded. Often, you will not be trotting the same trails as all the trekkers going straight to Everest Base Camp.
This is surely one of the best treks in Nepal. Do contact us here via Bookmundi if you have any further questions to this trek. We would be happy to assist and also provide a customised offer.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary tab for a detailed day-by-day programme for this tour.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding, 35 minute Trans Himalayan flight
Day 03: Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar-Acclimatize day
Day 05: Trek to Thame(3800m)
Day 06: Trek to Lumde, (4137m)
Day 07: Trek to Gokya via Ranjo la Pass (5465m/17,929ft)
Day 08: Trek to Thaknak (4750m/15580ft)
Day 09: Trek to Zungla via Chola pass(5367m/17604ft)
Day 10: Trek to Gorekshep,(5,160m/16,929ft)
Day 11: Hike up to the Base Camp,(5,357m/17,575ft)
Day 12: Hike up to Kalapatthar and trek to Lobuche(5545m)
Day 13: Trek to Chukung via Kongma la pass(4,730m/15,518ft)
Day 14: Trek to Tengboche(3,867m/12684ft)
Day 15: Trek to Namche
Day 16: Trek to Lukla
Day 17: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 18: Departure day
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the Everest High Passes Trek as applicable.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu valley as per the itinerary with complimentary breakfast
- All Domestic flights and airport tax.
- Full board meals while Everest High Passes Trek.
- Accommodation at clean and comfortable tea house or lodge while on Everest High Passes Trek.
- Insurance of all staff including porters for Everest High Passes Trek.
- Professional & highly expertise local Everest High Passes Trek group leader.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group gears while on Everest High Passes Trek.
- Warm clothing and other required Everest trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- TIMS Everest Trek Permit, Everest National Park entry fees for Everest High Passes Trek.
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks).
- Personal expenses.
- Donation or tips.
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box.
Thanks to Rajendra and Dabindra I saw a lot of fantastic things while on Everest 3 passes trek, amazing trip, I tried delicious food and even heard wonderful local songs and stories! on the way. And after one day back I already miss this journey... I'll come back again. And again. For sure. Thank you, guys! See you again.”