- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5550 meters
- Crossing Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongmala Pass(5535m)
- Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Gokyo Lake, Climbing to Gokyo Ri
- Experience the real life of Sherpas. Visiting Tengboche Monastery,
- Flora and fauna inside Sagarmatha National Park
During Everest High Three Passes Trekking you will be crossing the following 3 passes: Renjo-la (5340mt), Cho-la (5420mt) and Kongma-la (5210mt). Of these 3 passes all presents a very challenging day while Kongma La is probably the hardest pass to cross (but rest assured, it will be safe) and you will also hike up to three famous viewpoints, namely Gokyo-ri (5360mt), Kalapattar (5560mt) and Chhukung-ri (5560mt).
Highlight of this tour is the walk to Everest Base Camp at 5380mt from where you also have a great chance to explore the long Khumbu Glacier, where mountaineers are camping, waiting for the right conditions to make their summit attempt for Mount Everest. Sherpa culture, bio-diversity of flora and fauna including mountain chicken, Danfe, Himalayan monal, rhododendron flowers, blue sheep, musk deer, medicinal plants, beautiful lakes and rivers are other highlights of this tour.
The Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek, is secluded. Often, you will not be trotting the same trails as all the trekkers going straight to Everest Base Camp.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary tab for a detailed day-by-day program for this tour.
The experience was one of the most memorable of my lifetime...”
Thanks to Rajendra and Dabindra I saw a lot of fantastic things while on Everest 3 passes trek, amazing trip, I tried delicious food and even heard wonderful local songs and stories! on the way. And after one day back I already miss this journey... I'll come back again. And again. For sure. Thank you, guys! See you again.”
Day 1: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) Trek to Phakding(2,652m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche (3,440 m.)
Day 3: Acclimatization Day Namche
Day 4: Trek to Thame(3820m)
Day 5: Trek to Lung Den, (4368m)
Day 6: Trek to Gokya (4870m) via Ranjo la Pass (5360m)
Day 7: Hike to Gokyo Ri (5360m) then trek to Thangan (4700m)
Day 8: Trek to Dzongla (4830m) via Cho La Pass (5420m)
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4910m).
Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep & Explore Everest Base Camp (5364m)
Day 11: Hike up to Kalapathar (5550m) and trek back to Lobuche
Day 12: Trek to Chukung (4730m) via Kongma La Pass (5535m)
Day 13: Trek to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m)
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2840m)
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team’s Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Hotel at KTM
- Meals and Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Product Includes" Section
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationThe above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guide line showing tentative camp night stops. Physical, technical and natural condition may change this above itineraries.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?