- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 35
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- One of the top treks in the world.
- Wide Thorong La Pass.
- Breathtaking Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is the most famous and fun filled adventurous journey towards the Himalayas of
Nepal. Trekkers will be blessed by the sight of magnificent mountains of different height and significance. From the deepest gorge to the world famous high altitude pass as well as various hamlets of Tibetans, Chhetris, Brahmins, Sherpa, Thakali and Gurung people make the voyage enthralling.
Trekkers will traverse through green lush forests, valley and on the bank of rivers. The feeling would be mystical and mythical. The sight of mountains and picturesque landscape would make the mind and soul absolutely busy. Gaze at the stupendous creations of Mother Nature and garner the thrilling adventure of walking on the Himalayan land. Cross the most popular Thorong La Pass (5416 m) and shower the happiness of exploring gorgeous Manang and Lower Mustang region of Nepal.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek encompasses the temperate – alpine forests belts along with the different vegetation as well as wildlife type. Trekkers will get acquainted with the low hills region of Nepal in the beginning then experience high Himalayan lifestyle in middle then they get acquainted with the Hilly-Himalayan lifestyle. This peculiar experience makes it alluring in terms of socio-cultural excursion also.
Major Highlights of The Annapurna Circuit trek are mountains (Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Annapurnas, Tukuche, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, Himchuli etc.), high pass (Thorong La), deepest gorge of the world the Kaligandaki Gorge), multiethnic villages, wildlife (450 species of birds, 9 types of rhododendrons, 100 mammals etc.) and temperate – alpine vegetation.
The unique combination of nature and culture is what makes the Annapurna Circuit trek one of the most famous trekking routes in the world. Unique Adventure International will make sure that you get a fantastic trip!
Day 1: Day 01: Drive to Khudi (792meter)
Day 2: Trek to Bahundanda (1314 meter)
Day 3: Trek to Chyamje (1400 meter)
Day 4: Trek to Dharapani (1943 meter)
Day 5: Trek to Chame (2713 meter)
Day 6: Trek to Pisang (3185 meter)
Day 7: Trek to Manang (3540meter)
Day 8: Acclimatization at Manang (visit Chonkor View Point)
Day 9: Trek to Yak Kharka (4000meter)
Day 10: Trek to Thorong Phedi / High Camp (4500meter/4700meter)
Day 11: Trek to Muktinath (3800meter) after crossing Thorong La
Day 12: Drive to Tatopani (1190meter)
Day 13: Trek to Ghorepani (2856meter)
Day 14: Climb Poon Hill, trek to Nayapul & drive to Pokhara
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu.
- Pre-trek meeting.
- All transportation: Kathmandu - Khudi, Muktinath - Tatopani, Nayapul - Pokhara and Pokhara - Kathmandu.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- 1 professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide.
- Well experienced English speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5+ persons.
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Full board meal during the trek (Main course - breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- All necessary trekking permits: Annapurna Conservation Area and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- Unique Adventure sleeping bag, down jacket and duffel bag.
- All applicable taxes as pre the government rules and regulations.
- All organizational requirements.
- Hotel in KTM/Night
- Nepal visa (USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days).
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking).
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking).
- Bar and beverage bills, tea / coffee / drinking water. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet, battery charger, hot shower etc
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationRecommended Gear Lists: 01.) Good wind/rain jacket 02.) Warm fleece jacket or jersey 03.) Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots 04.) Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu) 05.) A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband. 06.) Fleece jacket or pullover 07.) Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional) 08.) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket 09) Down vest and/or jacket (optional) 10.) Lightweight gloves 11.) Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer 12.) Sun hat or scarf 13) Light balaclava or warm fleece hat 14.) Sunglasses with UV protection 15.) T-shirts 16.) Underwear 17.) Hiking shorts 18.) Lightweight cotton long pants 19.) Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms 20.) Fleece or wool pants 21.) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants 22.) Thin, lightweight inner socks 23.) Thick, warm wool hiking socks 24.) Hiking boots with spare laces 25.) Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Other necessary equipment: 1.) Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries 2.) Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag 3.) Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter) 4.) Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag 5.) Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches) 6.) Water bottles (2 bottles recommended) 7.) Toiletries 8.) Small wash towel COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?