- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Sites
- Experience Kathmandu Valley, the City of Temples
We will start our tour by visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites speckled in the region of the valley. We visit Swoyambhunath, which is said to be over 2,000 years old and one of the world's most fabulous Buddhists Stupas; located on the top of a hill west of the Kathmandu city which is identified as the 'Monkey Temple'. From its peak, Swayambhunath presents excellent views of Kathmandu valley.
Next we will visit Patan City, known as the 'Town with a Thousands Roofs'. Also noted for its craftsman and metal workers, Patan is considered a city of artists. At Patan Durbar Square you can witness the mastery of arts and architecture at the famous Krishna Mandir, Golden Temple, Bhimsen Temple, Manga Hiti, Jagan Narayan Temple, Bishwanath Temple and others.
To the eastern side of the capital city is Boudhanath, the sacred center for Buddhist people in Nepal. Another popular holy temple in Nepal listed as a world heritage site is Pashupatinath, one of the most major Lord Shiva temples that attracts thousands of devotees. Situated on the bank of the sacred Bagmati River, the temple is erected in pagoda design and has a golden cover and wonderfully imprinted silver doors.
In addition to the famous Himalayan Mountains and Mount Everest, Nepal, Kathmandu, strange names that I only heard briefly when the 2015 earthquake occurred, until I arrived here. I didn't believe it was Kathmandu, I thought I was going back in time to a city of dozens, even hundreds of years ago. The house in Kathmandu is small, narrow and sometimes ugly. Unfinished houses, old houses probably haven't been repaired for a long time. Lime, paint splattered, the door was shaken, along with the dust of Kathmandu. However, it also has a strange, interesting, and somewhat mysterious thing.
My 7-day journey stretches from Lumbini, Pokhara, Kathmandu with typical late flights of Nepal, but most of all, I realize the calmness of the people here, everything goes smoothly as part of life. Lumbini, more than two thousand and five hundred years have passed by this place, we arrived on a beautiful, gentle afternoon. As I have heard a friend say, Religion is just Road, and you choose which path is your own. Buddhism is enlightened, Come to see! See to believe and believe to follow good behaviors. Before I came to this place, I still believed in the mystic, divine, and mysterious colors of the religion, but when I stand on the land where the Buddha was born, I realized that Buddha was in our heart, very close to everyday life, very simple without being luxurious. The more I contemplated the Buddha's words, the more I realized the things that seemed to be very simple, but experienced pain to understand its value. I wish I could read what He taught earlier.
Nepal's journey has given me so much emotion, human values and value of life. Nepalese people are simply happy despite living in the deprivation. This trip to Nepal is like a pre-existence, as a sign of meaningful before I start a new milestone in life. Thank you, Johnnie Trn Tri, for bringing Nepal to me. Thank you, Pham Kieu Nguyet Oanh, for the great stories about Religion. Thank you, AC2, for always supporting and accompanying me. And thanks Quynh Truong Thuy, a new friend with a bright smile who take for me a lot of beautiful pictures. Thanks to everyone who has always believed in my decisions throughout the journey. And finally, we thank Mr. Khum Subedi, a Director of uniquetreks.com, for providing us with great local travel services in Nepal, we also will not forget the friends Mr. Raz, Mr. Shiva who took us over Nepal safely.”
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private professional guide
- Air conditioned private transportation with driver
- Monument entrance fees
- Drinks and lunch
- Tip for guide and driver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.