- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals
From US$ 690 13 days View Tour
- Guided sightseeing of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Easy hiking through lush forests and Newari villages.
- Stunning views of the Himalayan range from Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
- Guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Easy trekking along Ghorepani-Poon Hill trail in the Annapurna Region.
- Himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot, Sarangkot and Poon Hill.
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
From US$ 1,200 11 days View Tour
- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
This Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour package can be your ultimate choice if you... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Operator Eyes On Nepal Tours & Treks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 800 10 days View Tour
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Sites.
- Experience Kathmandu Valley, the City of Temples.
From US$ 116 1 days View Tour
- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot-Pokhara
From US$ 750 8 days View Tour
- Visit 4 x UNESCO Heritage Sites & famous monkey temple on the hill of Nepal in 12 hours.
- The day will end with a very nice dinner with Nepalese traditional cultural dance show.
- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal
- Explore the beautiful temple city of Kathmandu
- A sightseeing tour of the lake city of Pokhara
- Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Monkey temple and other landmarks
- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur Dubar Square
- Explore Kathmandu Valley with visits to historical, religious and cultural locations.
- Visit UNESCO's World Heritage Sites inside Kathmandu City.
- Witness the local culture, tradition, art & architecture.
- One day's sightseeing in Kathmandu seeing the must-see monuments within Kathmandu Valley
- Guided sightseeing tour, maximising your output about all our historical monuments
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results