Looking for available travel experts
- Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
- Cycle through verdant countryside filled with bamboo and tea plantations.
- Learn about local plants, herbs and vegetables, then have a go at planting some.
- Cycle through Hoi An.
- Explore Tra Que Village.
- Learn about and experience local fishing.
- Cycle the ancient streets of Hoi An.
- Explore local and farm life.
- Pass traditional prayer houses.
SavingUS$ 149From US$ 2,836 14 days View Tour
|Nov 4||Only 7 seats left|
|Dec 16||Only 6 seats left|
- A night lodged with a Vietnamese family..
- Sunset on the river.
- Rice paddies.
- Active excursion to a local farm & UNESCO-listed port city.
- Hands-on farming experience at Tra Que Vegetable Village.
- Delicious farm-to-table lunch with fresh-picked ingredients.
- Help a local family prepare authentic local dishes for a light meal..
- Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! Help the farmers work the land.
- Learn about the cultivation of vegetables and their use in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
- Cycle to a lantern craftsman’s house.
- Observe how to make one of the beautiful lanterns that you see all around Hoi An Old Town.
- Visit Tra Que Vegetable Village to learn first-hand how farmers cultivate vegetables.
SavingUS$ 67From US$ 1,283 7 days View Tour
|Dec 24||Only 5 seats left|
|Mar 18||Only 3 seats left|
- Cycle through rice paddies.
- Try your hand at cooking the local way.
- Learn to farm like a local.
- Cycle through ancient Hoi An.
- See how thw famous lanterns are made.
- Try your hand at making your own lantern to take home.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results