Looking for available travel experts
- Hit up the local eateries for Hoi An snacks.
- Delve into central market for the real flavours of Hoi An.
- Be served up a treat with dessert in a local’s own home.
- Explore the mysterious streets of Hoi An (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Gobble up your own culinary masterpiece.
- Learn how to cook in an authentic Vietnamese cooking class.
- Visit the bustling Hoi An fish market at dawn.
- Interact with local buyers and sellers to snap priceless photos of local culture.
- Enjoy a local specialty dish for breakfast, with a cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee.
- Cycle through the friendly villages that lie in the Hoi An region.
- Enjoy a BBQ feast on one of Thus Bon River’s islands.
- See the sun set from the deck of your own tour boat.
- Jump on a Vespa and zip past the lanterns in Hoi An.
- Hop aboard a boat and meander down the river surrounded by floating candles.
- Sample the culinary delights of Vietnam and Hoi An.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results