Looking for available travel experts
- One-Way Transfers including Sightseeing between Hoi An and Hue.
- Choose from a number of sites between cities to visit along the way.
- Customize the tour to meet your time needs and personal interests.
We will pick you up around 9 am in Hoi An. You can indulge in ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Hoi An/Hoi An
- Operator Bravo Indochina Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Visit the bustling Hoi An fish market at dawn.
- Interact with local buyers and sellers to snap priceless photos of local culture.
- Enjoy a local specialty dish for breakfast, with a cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee.
- Explore Hoi An’s countryside, learning about its history.
- Continue with a bicycle tour to Tra Que Village.
- Learn, watch and have a go at cultivating the land with local farmers.
- Cycle through Hoi An.
- Explore Tra Que Village.
- Learn about and experience local fishing.
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage site with a knowledgeable guide.
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and the temples at My Son.
- The walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An.
- Visit the iconic Japanese Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan.
- Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results