- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
On this southeast asian bike tour from Vietnam to Cambodia you’ll feel like a time traveler as you relive many periods of history from the 4th century ruins of My Son to the 10th century Khmer Empire, all the way to present day. Beginning in Hoi An and ending in Siem Reap, we explore the local culture of Vietnam and Cambodia while surrounded by unforgettable scenery, long coastal roads, and golden sunsets.
Riding along the Vietnamese coastline we enjoy a mix of eye opening history and unbelievable scenery. During this 14 day journey, we visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites, explore many ancient and colonial historical sites, and of course make plenty of time to sample local food and some of Vietnam’s best coffee!
Crossing the boarder into Cambodia, we spend time in remote villages, spot dolphins on the Mekong River, and make time to learn about local Khmer life. We end our tour in the picturesque town of Siem Reap, which hosts the magnificent temple sites of the Angkor Wat complex.
Anh Co sets the bar so high with the service he provides that I believe he is the best guide I have ridden with in your company and that's really saying something as you have many amazing guides. He understands what tourists want and his customer service is second to none. Nothing was too much trouble and he went out of his way to find vegan food for me at each of the meals. He has a broad general knowledge of the world and the war in Vietnam and was able to tell us all many things that we did not know about the war and his country in general.
He is a great leader in training the other members of his team, an excellent rider and a truly nice guy as well. You should be very proud to have guides the calibre of Anh Co representing your company. All of our group are raving fans of his.”
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 185
- Any international flights to Hoi An and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cultural Road from Hoi An to Siem Reap tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 154 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 103 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 879 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 05 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cultural Road from Hoi An to Siem Reap tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cultural Road from Hoi An to Siem Reap tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2