Looking for available travel experts
Hoi An Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
15 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 68 Reviews
Highlights20% off Today
- Enjoy city tours in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Cruise through the Mekong Delta.
- Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
Capture the spirit of magical Vietnam on this comprehensive tour starting from Ho Chi Minh ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Ho Chi Minh/Hanoi
- Operator Vietnam Adventure Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
SavingUS$ 194From US$ 971 US$ 777 10 days View Tour
- Visit Marble Mountain, one of the former king's favorite spots for its wonderful.
- Climb stone steps to discover stunning caves, grottoes and a Buddhist pagoda.
- Visit two Unesco World Heritage Sites; My Son Sanctuary.
- Hit up the local eateries for Hoi An snacks.
- Delve into central market for the real flavours of Hoi An.
- Be served up a treat with dessert in a local’s own home.
- Learn more about life in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy an overnight cruise trip in Ha Long Bay.
- Explore Hoi An, a melting pot of Chinese, Vietnamese & French cultures.
- Experience and learn more about the local culture in Vietnam.
- Discover Vietnam from north to south including Halong Bay, the Mekong Delta and Hoi An.
- Enjoy boat trips, hiking, a homestay and an on-board cooking class.
- Row down the river on traditional round wooden boats.
- Jump into traditional local fishing life.
- Dine at a true locals house.
- Explore the old Vietnamese city of Hoi An.
- See a local cultural performance.
- Enjoy delicious Vietnamese food such as banh mi, cao lau and the famous white rose.
- Enjoy cruising in Ha Long Bay.
- Go out on sightseeing tours of Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City & Phnom Penh.
- Relax in Phuket, visit some of its surrounding islands.
- Explore Saigon during a private, guided tour.
- Stay with a local family in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a boat trip in Nha Trang.
- Explore the mysterious streets of Hoi An (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Gobble up your own culinary masterpiece.
- Learn how to cook in an authentic Vietnamese cooking class.
- Enjoy a relaxing two day cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos, and Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hoi An.
- Discover the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- See some of the major landmarks of Saigon.
- Visit the charming town of Hoi An.
- Walking to the Old quarter.
- Experience live landscape and people.
- Taste of local street food such as Vietnamese Sanwiches.
- Get out of the city for a morning and go on an adventure as we explore the holy ruins of My Son, a stunning temple complex built by the Cham people over a period of 10 centuries to honour the Hindu gods.
- Explore Hanoi on a private, guided tour.
- Spend two nights in a luxury cruise in Ha Long Bay.
- Visit the ancient city of Hue.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results