- Explore a side of Tanzania that most tourists rarely encounter
- Bike from the foothills of Kilimanjaro to the plains below
- Explore the countless miles of dirt roads, footpaths, and single-tracks
- Cycling is the perfect way to enjoy the incredible landscapes of Tanzania.
- Kick off your adventure with that cornerstone of all cycling adventures – coffee.
- The Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are two of Africa’s very best wildlife arenas.
From US$ 3,040 US$ 2,584 13 days View Tour
|Dec 17||Only 2 seats left|
|Jan 7||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the trails around Africa‘s tallest mountain and highest volcano - Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Bike through solitary rainforests, flat savannah and fertile fields of crop
- Safari in Arusha National Park
- Multi-day bike tour
- Bike along winding paths, picturesque landscape, villages, farms, and tea plantations
- Ride through sandy paths to reach the beaches along the Indian Ocean
- Cycle on Kilimanjaro's Shira Plateau.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the west Kilimanjaro plains.
- Spot wildlife in the forest en route.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results