- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- Tour Code BM-33886
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Ilha Grande- Brazil's relaxing, untouched paradise
- Spend time on the famous and gorgeous Praia Lopes Mendes
- Swim and snorkel in the calm waters of the Blue Lagoon
Take a short trip from Rio to the pristine island of Ilha Grande. Fall into pace with the locals on this relaxing island where the only means of transportation is by foot. Snorkel and swim in the Blue Lagoon, visit the famous Praia Lopes Mendes and taste the rich flavors of the typical Feijoada dish.
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro - Ilha Grande, Brazil
Day 2: Ilha Grande, Brazil
Day 3: Ilha Grande, Brazil
Day 4: Ilha Grande - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 3N in hostels, 3 or 4-star hotels in Ilha Grande
- 3 Breakfast(s), 1 Lunch(es),
- All Transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide available for an extra cost as per itinerary
- Adventure and Nature expeditions
- Lopes Mendes Boat and Trekking Experience
- Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ilha Grande Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 April 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ilha Grande Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ilha Grande Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note the final price for this tour is subject to change according to the availability and prices of domestic flights. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols