Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders..
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti.
SaveUS$ 135From US$ 2,693 4 days View Tour
|Jan 24||10+ seats left|
|Jan 25||10+ seats left|
- Shop for local wares and mee townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
SaveUS$ 267From US$ 1,840 US$ 1,656 8 days View Tour
|Jan 26||Only 3 seats left|
|Feb 2||Only 1 seat left|
- See big games in Tarangire National Park.
- Visit Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife.
- Travel to Tarangire National Park.
- See a variety of wild animals in Serengeti National Park.
- Enjoy a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater.
Highlights5% off Today
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best parks..
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari..
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge Museum..
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known wildlife parks in Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator G Adventures
SavingUS$ 200From US$ 3,799 4 days View Tour
|Jan 22||Only 7 seats left|
|Jan 23||Only 7 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results