Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders..
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti.
SavingUS$ 127From US$ 2,423 4 days View Tour
|Nov 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 20||10+ seats left|
- Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
SavingUS$ 81From US$ 1,549 8 days View Tour
|Nov 24||Only 6 seats left|
|Dec 8||Only 3 seats left|
- See big games in Tarangire National Park.
- Visit Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife.
- Travel to Tarangire National Park.
- See a variety of wild animals in Serengeti National Park.
- Enjoy a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best game parks.
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari.
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge.
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known game parks in Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 115From US$ 2,184 4 days View Tour
|Nov 19||Only 7 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results