Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders..
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti.
From US$ 2,550 4 days View Tour
|Sep 24||10+ seats left|
|Sep 25||10+ seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
From US$ 1,630 US$ 1,304 8 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 20||Only 5 seats left|
- See big games in Tarangire National Park.
- Visit Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife.
- Travel to Tarangire National Park.
- See a variety of wild animals in Serengeti National Park.
- Enjoy a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best game parks.
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari.
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge.
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known game parks in Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 2,299 4 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results