Highlights20% off Today
- Shop for local wares and mee townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
SaveUS$ 508From US$ 1,985 US$ 1,588 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 3||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders..
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti.
SaveUS$ 189From US$ 2,693 4 days View Tour
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best parks..
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari..
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge Museum..
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known wildlife parks in Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Self-Guided Tour
SaveUS$ 280From US$ 3,999 4 days View Tour
|Jun 20||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 7 seats left|
- Travel to Tarangire National Park.
- See a variety of wild animals in Serengeti National Park.
- Enjoy a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- See big games in Tarangire National Park.
- Visit Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife.
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 2,384 10 days View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results