Looking for available travel experts
- Shop for local wares and mee townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
SaveUS$ 354From US$ 1,840 US$ 1,564 8 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 20||10+ seats left|
- Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders..
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti.
SaveUS$ 135From US$ 2,693 4 days View Tour
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
|Mar 25||10+ seats left|
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best parks..
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari..
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge Museum..
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known wildlife parks in Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Self-Guided Tour
SavingUS$ 200From US$ 3,799 4 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 24||Only 7 seats left|
- Travel to Tarangire National Park.
- See a variety of wild animals in Serengeti National Park.
- Enjoy a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- See big games in Tarangire National Park.
- Visit Serengeti National Park.
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results