- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Enjoy the ultimate African wildlife safari trip in Tanzania
- Visit the breathtaking Serengeti
- Drive down to the floor of Ngorongoro crater for game viewing
- Discover Zanzibar, relax on its beach and explore Stone Town
Continue to Zanzibar, the iconic island paradise, and spend the final few days relaxing on its beach and enjoying a boat ride. Please note that your accommodation during this trip, barring the Zanzibar section, will mostly be in modern, large, two-men tents with a sewn-in ground sheet covered with a comfortable foam mattress. A table, chairs and mats are provided along with the tent. However, sleeping bags, blankets, sheets and towels are not included.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Karatu/Mto Mbu
Day 6: Explore Tarangire National Park & drive to Arusha
Day 7: Arusha – Zanzibar
Day 8: Zanzibar
Day 9: Zanzibar
Day 10: Zanzibar departure
- 9 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches (packed lunch) and 8 Dinners
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Service of a professional, English-speaking driver/guide
- Airport departure transfer. Transfer to your hotel in Zanzibar on landing on the island
- Game drives and other activities as per the itinerary
- Transport in an off-road vehicle with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- All parks entrance fees
- One and a half liters of drinking water per person, per day
- All international as well as domestic flights
- Visa fees and any airport taxes
- Travel insurance as well as flying doctor’s insurance (we can arrange the latter at an additional charge)
- Sleeping bags, sheets and towels are not included
- Serengeti hot air balloon trip (can be booked with us at an additional charge)
- Things mentioned optional on the itinerary (example, visits to the Olduvai Gorge and a Maasai boma)
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls, internet and alcoholic beverages
- Please note that supplement charges might apply during Easter, Christmas & New Year
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.