- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 7+ years old
- age_requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cover two iconic Tanzanian wildlife reserves, Serengeti and Ngorongoro, in 3 days
- Explore the endless plains of Serengeti & descend down the volcanic caldera of Ngorongoro
- Go out on game drives. See a variety of wild animals
Serengeti is Africa's most famous wildlife reserve. Known for its incredible concentration of predators and the great migration of two million wildebeest, the endless, grassy plains of this national park are a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. Ngorongoro, on the other hand, is known for a dense concentration of wildlife in a relatively small area as well as its volcanic caldera.
Your journey starts with a pickup from Moshi on Day 1 of this guided tour. Head for Serengeti where you will enjoy a half-day game drive before moving on to Ngorongoro. Spend more than six hours exploring the bowl-shaped reserve before transferring to your hotel in Moshi.
Please note that the tour price also includes two night's accommodation in Moshi, one night each before and after the trip. For more details, please scroll down.
Thank you so much for taking your time and leave us such a great review about the experience you had climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with our crew.
We are delighted for your successful and great victory
come back when the chances arise, we would be delighted :)
My husband and I feel like we went with appropriate expectations about the degree of comfort we were likely to encounter on the trip
We had really good guides and support! while, our cook made sure to cook the way we requested and we were always satisfied. I still find it hard to imagine the courage, the strength and patience with which the whole team got through each day with huge smiles
I suffered on the summit night gladly I had attitude sickness medication,our Guide was patient and had great empathy for Usand will always be grateful to the guys for looking after us so well,
After our climb, we went on a 3 days Camping safari drive to the Serengeti and Ngoro Ngoro crater. Once again, the level of service was just Incredible. Our guide Bakari was knowledgeable and flexible and managed to find all the big 5 for us. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime Bakari would drive long drives, then still have the energy to set up our tents...
I cannot speak more highly of this company as It was very affordable and they provided great service and would recommend booking with them if you are thinking of trekking Kilimanjaro or go on a safari.”
Thank you very much for your heart warming comments. I am happy that you had amazing Kilimanjaro Climb and great safari experience 'Trip of a Lifetime"
Thank you very much for your recommendation
Plus, I will pass on your motivating words to the rest of the team, and hope to see you back soon.
Day 1: Moshi – Serengeti National Park
Day 2: Half-day safari in Serengeti National Park & transfer to Ngorongoro
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- 2 nights' accommodation at a hotel in Moshi (one night before & one night after the safari)
- 2 nights' camping accommodation during the safari (two-person tents)
- An experienced, English-speaking driver/guide
- Pickup & drop-off transfer to and from Moshi airport/bus station.Transport during the trip
- Entrance fees to Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
- Daily game drives
- Mineral water: 1.5 litres of water per day
- Camping gear: Two-person tents as well as mattresses, tables, chairs and pillows
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Our safari vehicles are equipped with an ice chest with mineral water as well as wildlife guidebooks
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Domestic & international flights
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania visa charges
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry, telephone, etc
- Beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tips to guides, drivers and cooks
- You can also rent a camping safari sleeping bag with us for USD 15 per person
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.