- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- tour_type Independent tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best parks.
- Get upcloseandpersonal on a private safari.
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge Museum.
- Meet the locals in Mto wa Mbu village
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known wildlife parks in Tanzania in search of the "big five". Experience breathtaking views of East Africa's Great Rift Valley, the wide-open and endless Serengeti plains, and the wildlife haven of the Ngorongoro Crater. See phenomenal wildlife in its natural habitat while enjoying your evenings in comfortable accommodations. This is Tanzania at its best!
Day 1: Arusha/Serengeti National Park
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro/Arusha
- Mobile tented camp (2 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt).
3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) who is a certified safari guide/driver.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Olduvai Gorge Museum visit
- Serengeti National Park entrance and wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Safari Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 154 today.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Safari Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Safari Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Safari Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.