- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Try spotting the Big Five during game drives
- Visit four national parks in Tanzania within a week
- Enjoy birdwatching in Lake Manyara. See the endless plains of Serengeti
- Descend to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for game viewing
Next on the itinerary is Serengeti National Park, known throughout the world for its huge concentration of wildlife, especially big cats, as well as the great wildebeest migration, which sees more than one and a half million wildebeests, 200,000 zebras and 350,000 gazelles traveling the length of over 1,200 miles every year in search of water and grazing grounds.
The Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest intact caldera, is on the itinerary after Serengeti. The crater forms a spectacular bowl of about 265 square kilometres with sides rising 600m high and is home to between 20,000 to 30,000 wild animals at any given time.
The last national park on your itinerary is Tarangire National Park, one of the more seasonal wildlife reserves in Tanzania and a haven for bird lovers. The park also offers stunning scenery with its baobab-dotted landscape and sees a huge concentration of elephants during the dry season.
The team had an excellent sense of humor, were honest and kind, and took great pride in their roles-we had a brilliant atmosphere in the camps because of this. Delicious meals were cooked up for us 3 times a day and a snack at tea time which surely helped us to the top. Tent were both laid out every night, including a separate mess tent for meals. All of good quality
We have no problem in recommend Kilisa Tours were exceptional and gave us the most unforgettable experience”
would like to thank you for your friendly informative review and and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of tour local tour company
would also like to thank you for recommendation
We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Lemosho route - descent Mweka Kilimanjaro Trek.
Climbing Kilimanjaro under the Kilisa circuits was fabulous because we really had a great experience and we got the best service. Naick, who is the owner of the company, contacted us all the time and the communication was easy as he made all the logistical arrangements and the price was absolutely reasonable in addition
This trip exceeded my expectations
Everything was well planned, from arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, transfers to the hotel and back and of course the duration of the trek
The route that we chose is very picturesque each day presented different sites. And this route helped us acclimatize to the high altitude and increased our chances of success before trying to Uhuru Peak.
The food was delicious and varied every day, served with fruits and vegetables, including coffee and tea. I couldn't believe how creative the chef was at producing hot food on the mountain.
In general, we could not have asked for a better guide and a better team than those in Kilisa
The hike was great, it was a great success to stand at the top and we could not have done it without the support of this team
we were strong and fit and for that we finished the hike a day earlier. And even after the hike, Naick was kind enough to invite us home and had dinner with his family
It made for a truly remarkable experience.
We had a great trip to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro and even after.
I would highly recommend this company without any hesitation.”
We would like to thank you for your well detailed and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of our company
We are also thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we made this whole experience remarkable to you [we take pride for that]
while, we're so appreciative for your gratitude ..
Many thanks for recommendation
Day 1: Moshi – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti
Day 3: Serengeti Plains
Day 4: Serengeti continues
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
Day 8: Tarangire National Park – Moshi
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches & 7 Dinners
- Airport pickup transfer. All transport as per the itinerary in a 4x4 jeep with a pop-up roof
- Camping accommodation during the safari as per the itinerary. Two night's accommodation in Moshi, one night each before the safari and on the last day of the trip
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- All park entrance fees
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Drinking water during safaris
- Group camping gear
- International/domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Sleeping bag: USD15 per person
- Tips for guides and cook
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fees
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.