- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the wildebeest migration
- Explore the landscape and adventure of this great safari
This unforgettable Tanzanian safari journey will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. The tour will further take you to the Serengeti National Park, into the heart of wild Africa, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where everyday brings a new landscape and a new adventure. You will visit the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
This is a suggested or sample Tanzanian safari itinerary – it can be adapted to suite your own personal needs and preferences, as well as for any seasonal changes or migratory animal movements. . As with all our African safaris, tours, travel and trekking packages, we have offered you a wide variety of accommodation options – directly impacting on the total safari costs – in order to offer you the widest possible tour budget options.
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park (Moshi to Lake Manyara)
Day 2: Serengeti National Park ( Mto wa mbu to Serengeti)
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro crater (Serengeti to Ngorongoro)
Day 5: Ngorongoro crater. (Ngorongoro crater to Moshi)
- Transportation ( Four wheel drive car)
- Professional, English-speaking guide and Cooker
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water (3 litres per person per day)
- Overnight stays in tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, camping furniture etc.)
- All national park fees
- Flight ticket
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.