- Discover Sintra's monuments, castles, and parks
- Explore popular Cascais, at one time a simple fishing village
- Visit the westernmost point in continental Europe
Visit Sintra, Cascais, and the surrounding area on a private sightseeing tour. Admire the natural beauty and stop at historic sites. The tour duration is flexible and the itinerary will be customized to ensure that you see and do what interests you most.
Embark a private sightseeing tour of historic Sintra and its stunning surroundings. Stop to see important sites along the way and enjoy exploring places not included on typical tourist routes.
You’ll have plenty of time on this full-day trip to take in all the spots of historic importance and admire views of the area’s natural splendor.
The tour is designed to be a full day of exploration, but the duration can be shortened if necessary, according to your scheduling requirements. You can also let the tour leader know your main areas of interest so the trip can be customized for you.
After seeing the highlights of Sintra and the coastal village of Cascais, you’ll conclude the sightseeing program with a tasting of some of Portugal's traditional pastries.
- Pick-up and drop off at Lisbon hotels or the cruise port
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van
- Bottled water
- Private guide
- The tour is flexible in terms of start time, length of stay at each site, and modifications to the suggested itinerary
- This is a free tour for children up to 3 years of age
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the description
• Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season. This tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not.
• National monuments close on public holidays and special occasions (without notice).
• For tours with a maximum of 6 participants there will be 1 private guide. If there are more than 6 persons on the tour there will be 2 guides/vans.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.