- Know Porto city with a friendly official guide
- Liability and personal accident insurance
- Visit Porto wine cellars
- Jerónimos’ Monastery*
- Tower of Belém
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Visit Castelo de São Jorge (São Jorge Castle).
- Enjoy panoramic area views from different locations of Lisbon.
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon at the Belem Region (Jerónimos Monastery and others).
- Informative and a friendly tour with a professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Nazaré, a traditional fishing village
- Batalha Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Sintra Village (classified by UNESCO as "Cultural Landscape of Sintra" since 1995)
- Sintra National Palace, also known as Village Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- Discover Sintra's monuments, castles, and parks.
- Explore popular Cascais, at one time a simple fishing village.
- Visit the westernmost point in continental Europe.
Visit Sintra and the surrounding area on a private tour. Take in the village’s renowned ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Lisbon/Lisbon
- Operator TakingUThere - TUT Travel Lda
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 82 6 hours View Tour
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- An ideal tour choice for families
- Informative and friendly with a professional guide
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results