- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy trekking on a littleknown trail in the Annapurna region
- See stunning views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Machapuchare and other mountains
- Walk through rhododendron forests and past quaint Magar & Gurung villages
- Travel to Khayer Lake. Soak up amazing views of the surrounding areas and mountains
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara on the first day of the trek. You will reach the famous Gurung village of Ghandruk the next day and continue the journey uphill via Tadapani, Dobato and Chistibung. Reach Khopra Ridge on the sixth day of the trip. Travel to Khayer Lake the day after that and lose yourself in the glistening turquoise waters of the lake before heading down to Pokhara via Swanta, Ulleri and Nayapul.
This trip comes to an end in Kathmandu, where you will reach on the final day of the tour. For more details please go through the itinerary below.
During the trip, guide was patient and safe. I fell sick on 2days and he was constantly checking if I was ok and was concerned when I didn't feel like eating. Very attentive and caring!
After the trip, I was even treated to a local cultural dinner and given a certificate of completion. Definitely different from other tour operators.”
Had a wonderful meeting with different villages during all trekking which could see the real lifestyle from Nepal Lang Tang Valley, Tibetan Culture and Nepalese Culture.
I Started from stunning forest trekking, went to river/mountain sights and finally reach the final point (Camjing Gumba) to reach highest point (4984m).
Absolutely mind blowing experience from first day (bus trip till to the starting point) until last day.
Watching local culture and how they are re-building a new city after huge earthquake from 2015.
Strongly recommend for who want to feel real mountain life, local village lifestyle, have a good accomodation with such nice Nepale food. Ultimately, reaching the mountain peak of 4984m is breathtaking view for all valley!!”
Day 1: Kathmandu – Pokhara (drive)
Day 2: Pokhara – Ghandruk (1,940 m)
Day 3: Ghandruk – Tadapani (2,630 m)
Day 4: Tadapani – Dobato (3,420 m)
Day 5: Dobato – Chistibung (3,026 m)
Day 6: Chistibung – Khopra Ridge (3,640 m)
Day 7: Khopra Ridge – Khayer Lake (4,660 m)
Day 8: Khopra Ridge – Swanta Village (2,214 m)
Day 9: Swanta – Ulleri (2,050 m)
Day 10: Ulleri – Nayapul (trek) and drive to Pokhara
Day 11: Pokhara – Kathmandu (drive)
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment(including one night stay in Pokhara
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara in tourist bus both way (optional flight with extra costs)
- Licensed English or Chinese or Korean or Hindi along with Nepali speaking trekking guide
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide and/or Porter during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you dont have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Carried by the guide)
- All the required permits and paperworks
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant(complimentary)
- A nation-wide operated Mobile SIM Card and a map of the trekking region
- KTM 1xBedroom/night+BB
- KTM 2xBedroom/night+BB
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu or in Pokhara after package ends)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicoptor
- Tips for guides and porters
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?