- Gokyo Lake
- Panoramic view from Gokyo Ri
- Namche Bazaar and other popular villages
After a thrilling flight to Tenzing/Hillary airport at Lukla, the adventure really begins. We begin the climb passing Buddhist monasteries and memorials that stand amongst the most captivating backdrops you will have ever seen. You will be seduced by snow capped mountains enveloping tranquil, traditional Sherpa villages and celebrate as you reach altitudes of over 5000m. The trek aspires to reach Gokyo Ri and the glistening waters of the Gokyo Lakes, the world’s highest fresh water lake system.
Day 02 - Trek to Namche Bazaar. (3441 meters/5 hours.)
Day 03 - Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.
Day 04 - Trek to Phorste Thanga. (3680 meters/4 hours.)
Day 05 - Trek to Machherma. (4470meters/5 hours.)
Day 06 - Trek to Gokyo (4790 meters/4.5 hours)
Day 07 - Trek to Gokyo Ri (5360 meters/5+ hours) and then Back to Gokyo.
Day 08 - Trek to Dole. (4110 meters/5 hours.)
Day 09 - Trek to Namche Bazaar. (3441meters/4.5 hours.)
Day 10 - Trek to Lukla. (2845 meters/6hours.)
Day 11 - Morning flight to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel that you have booked.
- Airport transfers
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight
- Trek permit (Sagarmatha National Park entry fee and TIMS card fee)
- Teahouse accommodation
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner on the trek
- An English speaking guide
- Porter (1 porter between 2 trekkers, a porter can carry maximum 20 kilos)
- Government imposed taxes
- Beverages (tea/coffee, coke/fanta, bottled water etc)
- Extras (battery charging, above Namche bucket of hot water for shower etc)
- Tipping and other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance.