- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3440 meters
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Fantastic panorama of the Himalayas and a great view of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam
- Moderate to difficult Everest trek for people with limited time
- An opportunity to see the culture and lifestyle of the Sherpas
- Best for families, elderly people and children to ge a fantastic view of The Mount Everest
During the trek, you will visit the holy monastery at Thyangboche and explore the Buddhist community living under the the flanks of Mt. Everest. Look out for the extraordinary musk deer and the the bright and colorful Danphe bird (Lophophorus) - the national bird of Nepal.
Along the way you will overnight at lodges and hotels run by the beguiling Sherpas who have won numerous hearts for their diligent work and honesty. You will also be joined by a Sherpa guide during the entirely of your trek.
Make sure you discuss the accommodation details first as its not clearly stated upfront (where you stay or what kind of room youll have etc.).”
If you decide to go for trekking, exploring the Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park you should turn to Nepal Lion Treks and Tours company.
They provide a lot of different services in Nepal so you may find what everything you need.
First of all we booked the trekking to Everest Panorama View and we were really happy, because the service was in highest level.
Guide Prakash, and CEO Shiva made a lot of efforts and were very attentive for the best quality. Also we booked the car with driver, Paragliding in Pokhara, exploring the Kathmandu, Pokhara and accommodation in Chtiwan National park, with different activities and we totally forgot about the problems, and enjoined the trip.
For your best trip in Nepal we are strictly recommend you to take a connection with Nepal Lion Treks.
Grigori and Olga”
Day 1: KATHMANDU TO LUKLA FLIGHT AND PHAKDING
Day 2: PHAKDING TO NAMCHE BAZAAR
Day 3: NAMCHE BAZAAR - DAY HIKE (KHUNDE/KHUMJUNG)
Day 4: NAMCHE TO PHAKDING AND LUKLA
Day 5: LUKLA to KATHMANDU
Day 6: KATHMANDU TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle
- Domestic flight Kathmandu / Ramechhap - Lukla - Kathmandu / Ramechhap inclusive with all taxes and transfers
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels and guesthouses with family environment
- One licensed English-speaking trekking guide (Chinese, Korean, Hindi speaking guides are also available)
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag (to be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit (Carried by the guide)
- All the required permits and paperworks
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant (complimentary)
- Mobile SIM Card (works nationwide) and a map of the trekking region
- KTM 1xBedroom/night+BB
- KTM 2xBedroom/night+BB
- International airfare
- Visa charges
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodation in Kathmandu (except mentioned)
- Other services that are not mentioned
- Tips for guides and porters
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?