- duration 18 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Trek through the Annapurna Circuit
- Cross the Thorong La Pass
- See the Muktinath Temple
- Enjoy scenic views of the Himalayas from Poon Hill
Be part of this 18-day, guided trip and experience one of the world's most popular trekking routes. From deep forests to the high Thorong La Pass, through picturesque villages and barren landscapes, this trip will bring you face to face with the beauty and diversity that Nepal has.
Your journey starts from Kathmandu, from where we will drive to Besisahar on the second day of this trip. Take the trail to Manang and travel through the villages of Jagat and Chame. Spend a day acclimatising in Manang before heading for the Thorong La Pass.
On the other side of the pass is Muktinath, a Hindu pilgrimage site. Downhill from Muktinath is Jomsom. From Jomsom, our trail leads us to Poon Hill before coming to an end in Pokhara, from where we will fly back to Kathmandu.
Please scroll down for more details.
Namaste and Greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya !!!
Thank you for choosing Alpine Club of Himalaya for your holidays and I am quite thank full to you for your time dropping nice review here. It was rewarding for all of us to read that every aspect of your trip was of memorable. As usual, it will give me great joy to share your words with the team who continuously do their best to please our clients.
We look forward to your next visit to Nepal with your friends/family to experience and re-discover what my agency can offer in term of services and products as appreciated by many of our valued customers for greater adventures in their walk of the Himalaya.
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team”
Namaste and greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya!!!!
Thank you for sharing about your experience as a member of our tour group
From your ratings of Alpine Club, I believe you and your friends have enjoyed your holiday tremendously with our arrangements of the best put together itinerary to cater to your want to do list of activities and the places/regions you like to visit while in Nepal.
We are committed to provide good and reliable services at reasonable pricing to our visitors to have an enjoyable and memorable holiday with a difference, ie, something exciting to do, something special, and something you would like to experience.
We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and friends and we look forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and your friends/relatives for greater adventures in the ‘Walk of the Himalaya’.
Alpine Club beckons you, to greater adventures in the Himalayas…..
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team”
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival
Day 2: Drive to Beshishar from Kathmandu
Day 3: Beshishar – Ngadi
Day 4: Ngadi – Jagat
Day 5: Jagat – Dharapani via Chamje
Day 6: Dharapani – Chame
Day 7: Chame – Pisang
Day 8: Pisang – Manang
Day 9: Acclimatisation day in Manang
Day 10: Manang – Yakkharka
Day 11: Yakkharka – Thorong High Camp
Day 12: Cross Thorong La Pass & descend to Mukatinath
Day 13: Mukatinath – Jomsom
Day 14: Jomsom – Tatopani
Day 15: Tatopani – Ghorepani
Day 16: Ghorepani – Poon Hill & drive to Pokhara
Day 17: Pokhara – Kathmandu (flight)
Day 18: Kathmandu departure
- Airport pickup and drop-off on the first and the last days of this trip in a private car/van. Kathmandu to Besisahar by private van/car
- Flight tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Two nights' accommodation in Kathmandu. 14 nights in lodges/guest houses during the trek. 1 night in Pokhara
- An experienced, English-speaking trekking guide
- Welcome and farewell meals while in Kathmandu. Breakfast only during the trek
- National park permit & TIMS card
- Down jackets & sleeping bags (to be returned after the trek is over)
- An ACH kitbag and a t- shirt for you to keep
- A driver with his salary, meals and accommodation included
- Road taxes, fuel & parking fee.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Travel insurance including high altitude evacuation and rescue
- Mineral water, hot shower, hot water, Wi-Fi & battery charging
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Tips for local staffs, guides & porters
- Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Porter during the trek
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- How does it work with a porter?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?