- The terraced farmland above Pokhara
- Visit the inner sanctuary of Annapurna panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000 MTRS
- Surrounded by a ring of impressive mountains, including Annapurna I 8091m (26540ft.)
- The combination of pretty villages and farmland at Ghaundrung
The Annapurna Base Camp trek begins from Pokhara, a beautiful city in western Nepal with some wonderful lakes. From Pokhara, we take a short drive passing through terraced farmland and local villages. Having reached the trekking trail, we make our way through old oak and rhododendron woodland, crossing sparkling streams, with beautiful waterfalls gurgling in the background, the universe of snow and ice beginning to unfold above us. This blend of pristine villages, terraced fields of millet and rice, in combination with the splendor of amazing mountains such as Machhapuchhre, Annapurna and Himchuli, makes this trek truly worth the effort. Moving up the Modi Khola valley towards the sanctuary, we get to enjoy some amazing views of the mountains and witness high rock walls with waterfalls tumbling down into the thunder of the stream underneath. As the gorge extends, we climb to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp on the parallel moraine of the Annapurna South glacier.
The relentless climb to the Annapurna Base Camp gradually reveals the full splendor of the majestic colony of gorgeous Himalayan mountains. When we finally reach our destination, we are rewarded with amazing views of the full Himalayan panorama. A short trek to Poonhill at an altitude of 3,210 m offers us an opportunity to get extraordinary views of another Himalayan monster – Mt. Dhaulagiri.
Day 02: Pokhara to Thike Dunga:
Day 03: Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani.
Day 04: Ghorepani- Poon Hill to Tadapani:
Day 05: Tadapani to Chhomrung
Day 06: Chhomrung to Dovan or Himalaya Hotel.
Day 07: Dovan - (Machhapurchhe Base Camp) or Annapurna Base Camp (Sanctuary).
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo.
Day 09: Bamboo to Chhomrung.
Day 10: Chhomrung to Ghandrung,
Day 11: Ghandrung t
- Pick up from the airport and Final drop to the airport by private vehicle
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek with A cup of tea or coffee during the breakfast.
- Tea house Accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc if you do not have your own.
- All ground transportation.
- Well English speaking guide, experienced, with government license holder, food, Transport, Accommodation, Salary, equipments, e.t.c. All paid.
- Monastery fees.
- Emergency helicopter rescues service.
- Insurance of Guide.
- Trekking Permit. (National Park fee)
- TIMS (trekkers’ Information Management System.)
- Two night standard accommodation in Pokhara on B/B
- First aid service.
- Hotel and activities in Kathmandu.
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke, fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Your personal expenses.