- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Havana during a city walking tour
- Learn more about the Cuban people by staying in casa particulars
- See the major highlights of Trinidad during a bicitaxi tour
- Spend your last few days relaxing on the beach in Varadero
Head for Cienfuegos next. Widely regarded as the 'Pearl of the South,' Cienfuegos has a long colonial history and is known for its ornate, sprawling colonial-era buildings. Travel to the historic Santa Clara, the city of Che Guevara, that is chiefly known for its revolutionary landmarks.
Your next destination on the itinerary is the beautiful Trinidad, an open-air museum in the Caribbean that no traveller to Cuba wants to miss. Go on a bici-taxi tour of the city. Head for the beach next and spend your day soaking in the Caribbean sun. Spend your last few days relaxing on the beaches of Varadero. We will transfer you from Varadero to Havana’s airport at the end of your trip.
Day 1: Arrive in Havana
Day 2: Havana city tour
Day 3: Havana
Day 4: Havana - Vinales
Day 5: Vinales
Day 6: Vinales - Cienfuegos
Day 7: Cienfuegos
Day 8: Cienfuegos - Santa Clara
Day 9: Santa Clara - Sancti Spíritus
Day 10: Sancti Spíritus - Trinidad
Day 11: Trinidad
Day 12: Trinidad
Day 13: Trinidad - Varadero
Day 14: Varadero
Day 15: Varadero - Havana and departure
- 14x Breakfast
- Accommodation provided in casa particulars
- Private pick-up and drop-off from/to the airport
- Bus tickets to all destinations
- Havana city walking tour
- Welcome drink in Vinales
- Vinales tobacco walking tour
- Trinidad bicitaxi tour
- Experienced and English-speaking tour guide
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Oldtimer Tour
- Sancti Spíritus Cooking Worksh
- Trinidad Salsa Workshop
- Trinidad Valle de los Ingenios
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.