- Explore Havana in classic vintage car
- Learn more about the Cuban people by staying in casa particulars
- Discover vibrant Havana with a local guide
- Local tips for hidden gems and other recommendations.
Thinking about Havana for a couple of days? In these 4 days you will experience the most beautiful places at your own pace. Go for walks and feel lost in the bustling atmosphere. Be amazed and follow your journey around the city, you never get bored in Havana. Besides, there are a lot of opportunities to do and see in the lush surroundings. Such as the Viñales valley tucked in among the humpback hills and the amazing beaches of Varadero.
You will stay in cosy family run Casas Particulares. It is a great opportunity to get to know the daily life of the Cuban People. The owners of the casas love to share their tips for hidden gems and other recommendations. Can you imagine having lunch in unique spots and zipping on your cocktail in a local bar.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVELLERS FROM THE USA **This trip does include free time, and therefore does not fully comply with the "Support for Cuban people" category. You still have to book some local activities with interactions with locals yourself to make sure that you have a full-time schedule with interactions with the locals. When you book this trip, you agree that you will make all the additional necessary arrangements in order to comply the standards of the category for your visa.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Havana
Day 4: Havana
Day 5: Last day Havana
- 4x breakfast
- Private pick-up and drop-off services from/to the airport.
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Havana Oldtimer tour
- Havana Meet & Greet
- Havana city walking tour
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Hemingway tour (1p)
- Havana Hemingway tour (3p)
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- International flight
- Tourist visa
- Private transfers between destinations (can be arranged at an additional amount)
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.