- Discover Havana with local guide
- Be amazed of the oasis in the Viñales valley
- Relax on white sandbeaches in Varadero
- Stay in Casa Particulares, insight in the local life of Cuban people
** Important information for US travellers below **
Are you interested in culture and love to spend a couples of days on white sand beaches? This trip will be perfect for you! Strolling through downtown Havana and feel the mildewed sea wall and guitars in the background. Impressed by colonial baroque, neoclassic architecture and mysterious cobbled alleyways. You cannot help but feel like you've stepped back in time.
Be amazed of the oasis in the Viñales valley. The most stunning views of this beautiful countryside in Cuba. Find your way to the perfect place to end your holiday and immerse yourself in the crystalline waters of Varadero.
You will stay in cosy family run casas carticulares. It is a great opportunity to get to know the daily life of the Cuban People. The owners of the casas love to share their tips for hidden gems and other recommendations. Can you imagine having lunch in unique spots and sipping on your cocktail at a local bar.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVELLERS FROM THE USA **This trip does include free time, and therefore does not fully comply with the "Support for Cuban people" category. You still have to book some local activities with interactions with locals yourself to make sure that you have a full-time schedule with interactions with the locals. When you book this trip, you agree that you will make all the additional necessary arrangements in order to comply the standards of the category for your visa.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Day tour to Viñales
Day 4: Varadero
Day 5: Varadero
Day 6: Varadero
Day 7: Last day
- 6x Breakfasts and 1x Lunch
- Accommodation provided in Casas Particulares
- Private transfers between destinations
- Havana Meet & Greet
- Havana Oldtimer tour
- Havana city walking tour
- Day tour to Viñales (excluding lunch)
- English-speaking tour guides
- Local assistance
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Hemingway tour
- International flight
- Optional tours are not included in the tour price
- Lunch and dinner
- Tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.