- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Stay in casa particulares & experience the local way of living
- Explore Havana and enjoy its old-world charm
- Travel to Trinidad, walk down the cobbled streets of its colonial section
- Relax in Varadero, a popular beach resort town
** Important information for US travellers below **
During this individual 7-days trip to Cuba, you will see the most popular destinations in the country. Start your Cuban trip with a tour of Havana, Cuba's capital city. Travel to Trinidad next. Learn more about the colonial heritage of the city that is known for its palaces and large monuments.
Drive to Varadero, a popular beach resort town where the sun, sand and the sea meet Cuban exuberance. Throughout this trip, you will be staying in casas particulares, the Cuban version of Bed and Breakfast. This will provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the Cuban people, their culture and way of life.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVELLERS FROM THE USA **This trip does include free time, and therefore does not fully comply with the "Support for Cuban people" category. You still have to book some local activities with interactions with locals yourself to make sure that you have a full-time schedule with interactions with the locals. When you book this trip, you agree that you will make all the additional necessary arrangements in order to comply the standards of the category for your visa.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Trinidad
Day 4: Trinidad
Day 5: Varadero
Day 6: Varadero
Day 7: Havana
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- 6x breakfast included
- Private pickup and drop off services to and from Havana's airport
- Bus tickets from Havana to Trinidad
- Private transfer from Trinidad to Varadero
- Meet & Greet Havana
- Oldtimer tour in Havana
- City walking tour in Havana
- Bicitour in Trindad
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Local assistent
- Vouchers, travel information and tips
- Trinidad Salsa Workshop
- Trinidad Percussion Worshop
- Trinidad Beach Tour
- International flights
- Tourist visas
- Travel insurance
- A private transfer from Havana to Trinidad instead of the bus (can be arranged at an additonal charge)
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.