- Explore the vibrant Havana with a local guide
- Enjoy a tobacco tour in Vinales
- Visit Trinidad, one of the best preserved colonial cities in Cuba
- Relax on the beach in Varadero
** Important information for US travellers below **
Explore Cuba with us in the local way, the best way to get to know the real Cuba. Travel in 10-day to several places and experience the Cuban life and see amazing attractions in Cuba. Start your tour in Havana, the vibrant capital of Cuba that still retains its old-world charm. Travel to Vinales, a small, colourful village in the middle of a World Heritage valley.
Head for Cienfuegos, also called the "Pearl of the South” and the hometown of the music legend Benny More, who was born here in 1919. Travel to Trinidad, one of the best preserved colonial cities in Cuba that is widely regarded as the country's living museum.
End your trip in Varadero, the popular beach resort town that is known for its 20km coastline along the Atlantic. Spend some relaxing time on the beach before driving back to Havana. We will drop you off at the airport for your flight back home.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVELLERS FROM THE USA **This trip does include free time, and therefore does not fully comply with the "Support for Cuban people" category. You still have to book some local activities with interactions with locals yourself to make sure that you have a full-time schedule with interactions with the locals. When you book this trip, you agree that you will make all the additional necessary arrangements in order to comply the standards of the category for your visa.
Day 1: Havana arrival
Day 2: Havana
Day 3: Havana - Vinales
Day 4: Vinales
Day 5: Cienfuegos
Day 6: Trinidad
Day 7: Trinidad
Day 8: Varadero
Day 9: Varadero
Day 10: Havana
- 9x Breakfast
- Private pick-up and drop-off from/to the airport
- All accommodation mentioned on the itinerary
- Private Transfers from - to Destinations
- Havana city tour
- Viñales walking tour
- Trinidad bicitaxi tour
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and local tips
- Havana Oldtimer Tour
- Viñales walking tour
- Horseback riding
- Havana Hemingway tour
- Trinidad Salsa workshop
- International flight
- Tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- Not mentioned services and meals
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.