- Explore Havana during a city walking tour
- Learn more about the Cuban people by staying in casa particulars
- See the major highlights of Trinidad during a bici-taxi tour
- Spend your last few days relaxing on the beach in Varadero
** Important information for US travellers below **
Join us on this 15-day tour to experience the vibrant cultures and attractions that Cuba has to offer. Start your adventure from Havana, the multicultural capital of Cuba, after your guide picks you up at the airport. Continue to Vinales, a small, colourful village in the middle of a world heritage valley.
Head for Cienfuegos next. Widely regarded as the 'Pearl of the South,' Cienfuegos has a long colonial history and is known for its ornate, sprawling colonial-era buildings. Travel to the historic Santa Clara, the city of Che Guevara, that is chiefly known for its revolutionary landmarks.
Your next destination on the itinerary is the beautiful Trinidad, an open-air museum in the Caribbean that no traveller to Cuba wants to miss. Go on a bici-taxi tour of the city. Head for the beach next and spend your day soaking in the Caribbean sun. Spend your last few days relaxing on the beaches of Varadero. We will transfer you from Varadero to Havana’s airport at the end of your trip.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR TRAVELLERS FROM THE USA **This trip does include free time, and therefore does not fully comply with the "Support for Cuban people" category. You still have to book some local activities with interactions with locals yourself to make sure that you have a full-time schedule with interactions with the locals. When you book this trip, you agree that you will make all the additional necessary arrangements in order to comply the standards of the category for your visa.
Day 1: Arrive in Havana
Day 2: Havana city tour
Day 3: Havana
Day 4: Havana - Vinales
Day 5: Vinales
Day 6: Vinales - Cienfuegos
Day 7: Cienfuegos
Day 8: Cienfuegos - Santa Clara
Day 9: Santa Clara - Sancti Spíritus
Day 10: Sancti Spíritus - Trinidad
Day 11: Trinidad
Day 12: Trinidad
Day 13: Trinidad - Varadero
Day 14: Varadero
Day 15: Varadero - Havana and departure
- 14x Breakfast
- Accommodation provided in casa particulars
- Private pick-up and drop-off from/to the airport
- Private transfers between destinations
- Havana city walking tour
- Welcome drink in Vinales
- Vinales tobacco walking tour
- Trinidad bicitaxi tour
- Experienced and English-speaking tour guide
- Local assistent
- A mobile app with vouchers, travel information and tips
- Havana Oldtimer Tour
- Sancti Spíritus Cooking Worksh
- Trinidad Salsa Workshop
- Trinidad Valle de los Ingenios
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.