- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
Discover three countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan - just in one tour. The soaring Caucasus Mountains separate Europe from Asia, and the South Caucasus countries are on that borderline. Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was. Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion. And Georgia, acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape. These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surrounding
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Baku
Day 3: Baku Shemakha – Sheki
Day 4: Sheki Lagodekhi – Tbilisi
Day 5: Tbilisi sightseeing tour
Day 6: Tbilisi Mtsketa – Ananuri – Stepantsminda – Tbilisi
Day 7: Tbilisi Gori – Borjomi – Akhaltsikhe
Day 8: Vardzia Akhalkalaki – Yerevan
Day 9: Yerevan city tour Etchmiadzin (UNESCO) – Zvartnots (UNESCO) – Yerevan
Day 10: Yerevan Geghard (UNESCO) – Garni – Yerevan
Day 11: Yerevan Lake Sevan –Haghpat (UNESCO) – Sadakhlo – Tbilisi
Day 12: Departure
- Accommodation in twin rooms:
- Azkot Hotel or Baku Inn Hotel, MinAli Boutique Hotel or Sheki Saray or similar.
- Astoria Tbilisi Hotel, Gallery Palace, Ibis Styles hotel or similar (4*) hotels in Tbilisi, Vardzia Resort or Gino Wellness Rabath.
- Silk Road Hotel or Bass Boutique Hotel or similar
- Breakfasts at the hotels every morning
- Lunches: 8 times
- Dinners: 4 times
- Comfortable A/C minivan or minibus
- Entrance fees and 1 bottles of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 54 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caucasus Countries (12 days) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 466 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 27 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Caucasus Countries (12 days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caucasus Countries (12 days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.