- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-80 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18356
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover one oldest country in the world – Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage.
- Georgia is famed for traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
- Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine.
- Georgia abounds in natural variety.
- Show more
Every citizen of Georgia cities – Tbilisi, Sighnaghi, Kutaisi and Batumi believes that there is no other place in the world better or more beautiful than their hometowns …
After examining each city it must be mentioned that you will find something close and interesting to you.
Tbilisi – city with multifaceted culture. Walking the streets of Tbilisi you discover the many galleries, shops and various varnishes, try fresh bread, enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe in the lengthwise narrow streets of the old City Center and listen to local musicians who convey the spirit of this amazing city.
Sighnaghi is a city known for its hospitality, smiling faces and plentiful selection of wines and an amazing kitchen. Wooden balconies and beautiful homes overlooking the narrow streets create an unforgettable image. Sighnaghi is called the city of love.
Kutaisi – the city of humor. Amazing hospitality, sense of humor and local tunes immediately give a feel of the spirit of this city.
The lovely seaside town of Batumi is famous for its hospitality, where you are greeted in every home and it has coffee for every guest.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN TBILISI / TBILISI NIGHT
Day 2: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF TBILISI / NIGHT IN TBILISI
Day 3: TBILISI ANANURI – STEFANTSMINDA - TBILISI / OVERNIGHT TBILISI
Day 4: TBILISI SIGHNAGHI - BODBE - TBILISI / NIGHT IN TBILISI
Day 5: TBILISI - KUTAISI, THROUGH MTSKHETA AND GORI / NIGHT IN KUTAISI
Day 6: KUTAISI - BATUMI / NIGHT IN BATUMI
Day 7: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF BATUMI / NIGHT IN BATUMI
Day 8: BATUMI TO TBILISI
- Twin room accommodation at:
- Hotel Elegance 4* or Hotel New Wave Batumi 4*
- Catering service: Half board catering service, breakfast at the hotels and dinners at the best local restaurants
- Transportation: Comfortable A/C minibus
- Gallery Palace 4* or Ramada by Wyndham Old Tbilisi 4*
- Tskaltubo Plaza 4* or Terrace Kutaisi
- Other: Entrance fees in museums and bottle of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tour in Georgia 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 38 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 37 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 January 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 37 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tour in Georgia 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tour in Georgia 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.