- Hike along the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route..
- Cycle between islands in rural Japan..
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto..
SavingUS$ 1,104From US$ 4,599 US$ 3,495 13 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 17||Only 10 seats left|
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all..
- Choose to end rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer..
- Ride both bikes and trains for the ultimate change of pace..
SaveUS$ 898From US$ 4,665 US$ 3,965 11 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 9 seats left|
- Off the beaten track cycling - Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and characters of rural Japan.
- Point-to-Point cycling - Uninterrupted ride for 8 days around the Noto Peninsula.
- Kyoto - Japan's historic capital, filled with temples and traditional tea houses.
SavingUS$ 270From US$ 5,130 13 days View Tour
|May 12||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results